Thursday, July 9, 2009

Vw air cooled YouTube videos - shows and rides

Its alway cool to see videos that people throw toegether about their volkswagens. This is a random list of vides that I found. They are from YouTube and are shows, personal rides, cruises and from all over the world ... I like the range of music! Let me know if you have any vidoes that I should include to the list.

..:: In no particular order ::..

Air-Cooled VW Road Tour
Bug-in 2009 movie
Aircooled VW cruising - Ride
Take a ride in a 59 Bug
A 62 VW - ride
Meeting vw air cooled Vihiers 2008 - Part 1
Meeting vw air cooled Vihiers 2008 - Part 2
Meeting vw air cooled Vihiers 2008 - Part 3
Meeting vw air cooled Vihiers 2008 - Part 4
VW Aircooled Rides & One AD
Erik's bagged 1966 bug
HoodCrew Ride III
lowlife vw meeting 2007

If you know of other cool videos, or you think any of these are lame, comment on this post and let me know, I'll update the list!

No comments:

Post a Comment