Wednesday, August 18, 2010

More progress

I got my vent windows installed last night. Before I put them in I replaced the window seals with new rubber. The molding went in fairly easy once I figured out how it stays in. I also got the drivers side rear view mirror installed. Brand new, chrome, looks nice.

I also have a matching passenger side mirror ... but no hole for the mirror. I'm thinking of finding a nut that will fit, and drill a hole in the passenger door so that I can put the mirror in. I think with the correct washer size it should work OK. Only problem, if it ever comes lose I'll need to take the interior panel off the door so that I can reach the nut. Not a big deal.

I was also able to get the dash cleaned up. I need to pickup some weather stripping for the vents before the dash goes in. Should happen soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment